Victorian Quarterscale Speedway is Proud to present the 2017 Victorian Sprintcar Title
Hughes Demolition is Proud to to present the 2017 King of the Ring for Dirt Modifieds.
Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th March 2017
- Support Classes will be Speedcars and Late Models
- Entry fee: – $30 Sprintcar Title and $25 King of the Ring, Late Model and or Speedcar $5 each
- Entries must be received by C.O.B Friday 3rd March 2017, entries received after that date will run R.O.F for the entire event.
- Gates open 8am, Practice will Start at 9.00am with a drivers meeting to follow, Racing Starts at 10am Sharp.
- Scrutineering will be held throughout the two days.
- There will be a BBQ and drinks available at the track.
- Could all entrants please bring your own table and gazebo if you have them, or please advise us if you don’t have those items.
- There will be camping available on site for all our interstate visitors, toilet and shower will also be provided. There are also motels in neighboring suburbs.
- This event will be run under the AARCMCC Rules, these rules are available to download from www.vqs.org.au or the Victorian Quarterscale Speedway Facebook Page
**All cars entered must have a Remote 3rd Channel Kill Switch / Failsafe fitted**
Little Avalon Speedway is situated at:
210 Old Melbourne Rd
Lara Victoria, 3213
Thanks to Our Sponsors: